Friday, May 7, 2010

New Saddle on its way


I got to thinking that having a more secure saddle would help with developing my seat. So I haved ordered a Kates Rideabout Endurance saddle. I will use my saddle pad, monkey grip, and webbers with it. There is a nice review of the saddle on http://www.horsetackreview.com/.


I am still sore and have a slight headache.


One of the things I have been told to change is my ugly bridle. Being a white bridle on a black horse looks like a neon light to Marty. So I am conditioning one of my other bridles and will change over today.


Henry did a lovely dismount yesterday - he was riding bareback and Zwarte took off. Henry landed on his feet. This is the way to do it. Not landing on one's head.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I absolutely love your horse. Like you, I've "been there, done that" with regard to falling off my horse (18.2hh Belgian)... broken back and clavicle. Good on you for getting back on your horse!

    ReplyDelete